Wednesday, November 23, 2005

We have turkey all year round....


Sadie is a little turkey! Gave me quite the scare last night, and I'm still not entirely sure there's not a penny or something residing happily in her stomach. She ate and drank afterwards, so I feel fairly confident that there isn't anything STUCK anywhere. That kid.....

She has decided that she doesn't want to sleep in her bed anymore...she'd rather sleep with her brother. I'm sure that the reason for this is that she can't get easily in and out of HER bed. We finally relented, because the child can scream for hours on end and it just wasn't worth it. It's obvious she's the baby of the family. Lucky for her she's so stinking cute!

Schedule for today...head out to mom's to work on album. I have SO much to do around here (it's the worst mess it's ever been, which is saying ALOT) and it's rare that I have a day off of work, but the stupid thing has to be done. Wish me luck and lots of creative vibes...I need to get this finished today so I can focus on other things.

Josh's joke of the week: What kind of bee makes milk? A BOOBEE!

(note: dh is not at all pleased Josh finds this so funny and shareable.)

Later....

No comments: