Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The fat lady sang and boy is she off key...


Well, I'm not surprised but still a little blue. The winners were announced today, and..you guessed it..close but no cigar. Still, the gals that won turned in amazing work...I truly feel they deserve it. Congrats Leora and Kenna! Here's one of my lo's from the last round... I had SUCH a hard time with this challenge (to use red, orange and blue.) Still, I like how it turned out.

Now that the contest is over, I've got to concentrate on my Provo Craft projects. My contract isn't up until mid March, and the jury is still out on if I want to reapply. The compensation is AWESOME, but I know that all the same girls getting all the great gigs will be all over this like white on rice...so do I really want to set myself up for another big letdown? AND...it seems that more and more people are submitting for everything...the Cactus Pink call had over 500 entries....for a company that hadn't even debuted yet! Yikes what lousy odds! (When I go to Vegas I don't even gamble, that's how much I dislike losing :) ) You know that frog in the cream barrell that paddled until he made butter? Sadistic little bugger.

OH CRAP! I think Sadie just swallowed a coin. More later...

No comments: