Sunday, July 16, 2006

Rooty TOOTY Fresh and Fruity
















Toot Toot! These two layouts are made with paper (although these are digital mockups) that my good friend Sherry and I designed....

and it is coming out at CHA summer for SONBURN!

I'm totally excited and can't believe it's actually happening. It's all so last minute, it's being printed THIS WEEK...so here's crossing my fingers that nothing goes wrong.

The line includes 3 pps and 2 double sided cardstocks (one printed, one solid) and an alphabet rub on and a doodle rub on.

I'm so nervous about how it will be recieved--I've never done anything like this before!

Congrats to Sherry Laffoon for her darling doodles and the inspiration to create this line. It's really her brain child, I'm just the techno geek that put it all together.

No comments: