Friday, July 28, 2006

I said GIMME YOUR STUFF!

Gimme Your Stuff



I've always wanted to travel. I've always been intrigued by exotic places and different enviroments.

Instead, I live 20 from where I grew up.

So, I want to live vicariously through you. ;)

I'm up for trading for stuff from places I may never get to visit.

What I have:

Scrapbook stuff. Utah is the scrapbook capital of the world. (IMO) I've got albums, paper, embellishments, stickers, rubons, you name it. If there's something specific you'd like, I can probably find it. Scrap Mags too.

Utah stuff. We're a pretty quirky place. I have limited access to 2002 olympic things, or I can send you salt water taffy from the Great Salt Lake. If you have a specific request, let me know and I'll see if I can pull it off. We've got some beautiful National Parks here, and I can get books or postcards from those. (Zion's, Arches, Bryce, etc.)

Mormon stuff. (otherwise known as the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.) SLC is the headquarters of the Mormon church. I can't send you extra wives or stuff like that (I KNOW that's what some of you are thinkin...) but if you have a respectful request I'll try to honor it. Temple Square postcards, Mormon Tabernacle choir stuff, Books of Mormon, etc. No flames, please.

Also, I DO have a Wild Oats handy, for those of you who are interested. :)

I want:

Stuff that's unique to your locale. Probably not interested in postcards, etc., but would LOVE crafty things, books, food, clothes--basically things I can't get by stopping by an import store here. While I would love stuff from anywhere, I have a daughter that is fascinated by all things Japanese, so I have a particular interest in that.

Thanks for stopping by...looking forward to hearing from you! :D



5 comments:

Gina said...

I would love to give you my stuff, but shipping is so cost prohibitive! I live in Sweden but most of the stuff we get here has to be imported. We have ZERO selection of supplies and I have to wait until I get to the USA to get my shop on!

Anonymous said...

Good morning, (it`s 8oclock in the moring, where I live)
Have you alredy done a swap? I´d like to have one with you.as we have different interests you should check my s tuff and give me an answer.
have a nice day, Fe Li

brainybairn said...

Hi. Am from singapore. Would you like to swap? I would love to have scrapbooking stuff! I can send some stuff from Singapore but it would be good if you could specify if there's anything you really would lovef from here...

brainybairn said...

I would like to swap. but am unable to email you at the address you provided. What would you like to swap?

Unknown said...

Would you be interested to swap with me?
http://xxpinupmommyxx.vox.com/library/post/gimme-your-stuff.html