Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Woulda Shoulda Coulda...

I'm trying to decide which is worse...not getting something because I wasn't good enough, or not getting something because I didnt' try.

After looking at the new SBA DT, I am pretty mad at myself for not trying. NOT that I think I'm "better" than the girls that got it, but because the girls that got it for the most part weren't *huge* names, so it seems like that's what SBA was going for...hence, more of a shot than say, if they wanted all HOF'ers. The girls that got it are all amazing, and I'm still intimidated, but I'm THRILLED to see some lesser known scrappers hit the big time. Good for them! :D (shoulda at least tried..grumble grumble...)

There's a Manufacturer dt call coming up that I want SOOOO badly! (Me and everyone else...LOL) I'm not gonna psyche myself out of trying though. Here's hoping...

Laters.... :D

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

I just posted something similar on my blog. Great minds think alike, I guess. I was yelling Yeah for the little knowns who made the SBA DT too....I like that SBA was looking for something fresh and new.